Safari Ltd Cyclops
Thanks to Homer’s Odyssey, Cyclops is one of the better-known creatures in Greek mythology. What it lacks in good looks and intelligence, Cyclops makes up for with brute strength. Some say it could pluck a tree from the ground and snap it like a toothpick.
- Scientific Name: Cyclops
- Characteristics: Truly a muscle-bound giant, Cyclopes were a race of beings with one eye in the center of their foreheads. This lifelike figure reveals the impressive musculature of the mythical Cyclops.
- Size and Color: At 4 ½ inches, Cyclops stands tall among our other fantasy and mythical figures, as it should. Its realistic garb reveals the finely sculptured muscles of the powerful creature.
- The Cyclops is part of the Mythical Realms® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
The Greeks lived in a land with active volcanoes. Smoke and fire escaping from a mountain needed some explanation, so some posited that volcanoes were workshops of the gods, where giants like Cyclops worked with fire and anvil. Homer gave Poseidon as the father of Cyclops, while other ancient Greeks wrote that the giants descended from Titans. In any case, all agreed they were powerful, lawless beings, not to be trifled with. While Homer saw them as shepherds, other writers believed Cyclopes were smiths and metal workers.
- Safari Ltd Model 801829
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 5.6 x 8 x 11.5 cm
- Size in inches: 2.2 x 3.15 x 4.53 inches
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK