National Geographic - Gemstone Dig Kit
National Geographic's Gemstone Dig is an exciting hands-on adventure that kids absolutely love! Your child will become a treasure hunter as they carefully uncover spectacular gemstones using the digging tools provided.
The full-color learning guide makes identifying each specimen easy. The guide is also packed full of information and amazing facts about their crystals.
- Contents: One digging brick containing 3 amazing gemstones (quartz, amethyst, and tiger’s eye), Archaeological digging tools, a full-color learning guide and a magnifying glass.
- Dig up 3 real gemstones - perfect activity for kids. Kids will uncover 3 real gemstones (quartz, amethyst, and tiger’s eye).
- An educational adventure - children will learn all about their gemstones and many other fascinating gems with National Geographic's full colour learning guide
- Perfect for Homes School - Create an interactive lesson with this hands on science kit.
- Display and show friends - Inspect these fascinating gemstones from all angles. Just like unwrapping a gift, your child will love uncovering these real gems and starting a collection.
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|