National Geographic - Shark Dig Kit
Excavate 3 Genuine Shark Teeth Fossils from the Ocean’s Deadliest Predators! National Geographic’s Shark Tooth Dig Kit lets children dig up and explore fossils from three different species of shark.
With a full-color learning guide full of amazing shark facts and pictures, kids will have a blast while they identify the teeth of the Sand Tiger, Otodus, and Crow Sharks, and learn all about what make sharks the ocean’s most feared predators.
- Contents: One shark-themed digging brick with 3 fossilized shark teeth (from 3 different species of shark), Archaeological digging tools, one magnifying glass, a full-color learning guide
- Dig up 3 real shark teeth fossils.
- An educational adventure - children will learn all about their shark teeth fossils and the fierce sharks of the sea with National Geographic's full colour learning guide
- Perfect for Homes School - Create an interactive lesson with this hands on science kit.
- Display and show friends - This dig kit makes a great gift for any child ages 6-15 years with an interest in sharks, fossils, or science. With 3 amazing fossils to uncover, children can start an impressive fossil collection that they can show their friends.
- Ages 8+
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
National Geographic DaVinci Inventions Catapult
National Geographic DaVinci Inventions Ballista
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh