National Geographic - Volcano Science Kit
Create an eruption with National Geographic’s exciting Volcano Science Kit. Your child will get to cast their own volcano (plaster and mold included), paint it (paint and brush provided), and then make it erupt (includes eruption powder)! This is a great family activity and provides hours of fun for all ages.
Learn about tectonic plates, earthquakes, volcano formation, and volcanic rocks. National Geographic’s learning guide provides many interesting facts and is designed to promote a love of geology and science.
- Contents: Plaster, volcano mold, paints and paintbrush, eruption powder, two volcanic rock specimens (geode and pumice), and our learning guide.
- The perfect hands-on experiment for any science fair. Includes National Geographic’s learning guide so you can write an A+ report.
- Includes pumice and a geode specimen. Learn all about each unique volcanic specimen.
- This is a classic STEM project that teaches kids about chemistry, geology, and earth science. It’s a proven homeschool lesson your child will love!
- Ages 8+
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
National Geographic DaVinci Inventions Catapult
National Geographic DaVinci Inventions Ballista
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh