Safari Ltd Pinto Mustang Stallion
Pinto refers to the distinctive white splotches of this beautiful horse. Stallions are a breed originating in Spain, brought to the new world by explorers and left to roam free in the west. A pinto mustang stallion, therefore, is a male horse of Spanish origin with a spotted coat.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: With its head held high and its mane and tail flowing in the wind, this pinto mustang stallion looks like it would be right at home on a wild prairie, playing in the wildflowers and grass.
- Size and Color: With the white splotches that distinguish it as a pinto, this mustang features a light brown coat and darker mane. At 7 ¼ inches long, it’s about the length of a water bottle.
- The Pinto Mustang Stallion is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Spanish explorers traveled to North and South America during the 16th century, seeking riches, new lands, and sometimes wilder dreams. They brought horses from Spain, hearty beasts that could carry a man long distances at speed. Horses sometimes became lost or were left behind or even ran away. Eventually, the wild horses became known as mustengo, meaning ownerless beast. Today, nearly 500 years later, a quarter million mustangs now roam the west in large herds, mostly occupying 30 million acres of federal land. Their name, then, applies partially to the breed, but more to their status: wild descendants of the original horses brought across the Atlantic by Spanish explorers.
- Recommended Age: 3
- Size in cm: 18.5 L x 10.75 H
- Size in inches: 7.28 L x 4.23 H
- UPC: 609366000251
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK