Safari Ltd Chain Kingsnake - extra large
The amazingly detailed Incredible Creatures® collection features scaled model figures of reptiles, fish, invertebrates, mammals and more. With these larger-scaled animal figures, you can get up close and personal with lifelike detail that’s perfect for play.
The chain kingsnake is a fairly common snake species found throughout the United States and Mexico. Chain kingsnakes are sometimes confused with rattlesnakes because they are able to make the same rattling noise, despite not having an actual rattle on their tails.
- Scientific Name: Lampropeltis getula
- Characteristics: Chain kingsnakes are not venomous, and instead kill their prey, which includes turtles, lizards, and small mammals, by constriction. Crafted by professional artists, this model makes a great and life-like gift for wildlife enthusiast!
- Size and Color: 36 inches long when uncoiled, this model as long as a yard stick. Chain kingsnakes are often black with either yellow, tan, or white bands, which are what give it its name.
- The Chain Kingsnake is part of the Incredible Creatures® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
There are eight known subspecies of the chain kingsnake, most of which measure between 3 and 7 feet long. They can be found in many different states, the most common being California, Florida, Alabama, Arizona, and Arkansas. The chain kingsnake is predominantly terrestrial, but is able to climb or swim if necessary. They can thrive in many different habitats, from swamps and fields to woodlands and mountainous regions.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 19 L x 15.2 W x 2.29 H
- Size in inches: 7.48 L x 5.98 W x 0.9 H
- UPC: 095866257903
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh