Safari Ltd Jewel Dragon
Most dragons love treasure and many are slightly vain, but the Jewel Dragon takes a love of all things shiny to the extreme. Whereas most dragons are content to hoard and guard their riches, Jewel Dragons wear them, showing off their most precious finds.
- Scientific Name: Draco gemma
- Characteristics: The Jewel Dragon gazes into a crystal mirror, perhaps admiring its beautiful crown. Precious gems adorn this attractive figure, and its face is full of personality.
- Size and Color: Its royal purple and blue colors are quite fitting for the Jewel Dragon. It stands 5 inches tall, about the size of a small cucumber.
- The Jewel Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Purple is a fairly rare color among dragons, suggesting that the Jewel Dragon may have been bred by royalty at some point, although no one is sure why. Because they are more likely to filch a treasure than protect it, they would not have made excellent guardians. They are friendly, however, so it’s possible they are related to Happy Dragons, but their somewhat airy and self-centered nature makes them less companionable than other species. The mystery remains, however, because Jewel Dragons carry their treasures about instead of hiding them in caves and dungeons. They are not easily studied because they are naturally defensive about their jewels.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 11.5 L x 9.5 W x 12.75 H
- Size in inches: 4.53 L x 3.74 W x 5.02 H
- UPC: 609366000794
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh