Safari Ltd Jungle Dragon
The Jungle Dragon shows how dragon species can adapt to their surroundings. Its scales resemble leaves and its powerful legs look like tree trunks, while its long horns appear like scraggly branches. The creature is perfectly camouflaged for its home.
- Scientific Name: Draco truncatis
- Characteristics: In a stately, upright position, this wingless Jungle Dragon might be mistaken for a tropical tree at first glance. Don’t let the mesmerizing eyes fool you though. Those teeth are sharp!
- Size and Color: A leaf-like mix of light and dark green creates the scaly body of the Jungle Dragon, while greyish brown accents appear on the underbelly, legs, and horns. Standing 5 inches tall, it’s a little taller than a soda can.
- The Jungle Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Jungle Dragon almost certainly is an adaptation of the widespread and well-known Forest Dragon. Because the Forest Dragon is winged, it’s thought that a wayward flier found its way into the tropics and decided to make a new home. Over time, with its wings more a hindrance in the dense jungle, the dragon may have slowly adapted, losing the wings while gaining the darker colors that make it practically invisible in a rain forest. As many of the world’s jungles are largely unexplored, numbers for Jungle Dragons are unknown.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 11 L x 9.5 W x 12.75 H
- Size in inches: 4.33 L x 3.74 W x 5.02 H
- UPC: 609366000800
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh