Safari Ltd 2 Headed Dragon
Perhaps a distant relative of the many-headed Hydra, the Two-Headed Dragon is a difficult foe for even the bravest of souls. Thick scales and curved horns offer protection, while serpent-like necks and razor-sharp teeth warn all who come near to tread carefully.
- Scientific Name: Draco duo collum
- Characteristics: Two long necks allow this toothy dragon figure to bite high and low all at once. Lacking wings, it relies on long thin legs for speed and strong scales for protection.
- Size and Color: A fiery blend of red, orange, and gold mixes with a splash of royal purple to give this 4 ¾ inch tall dragon a fearsome yet regal look. It’s about the size of a very large piece of bread.
- The 2-Headed Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Two-Headed Dragon is thought to be a cross between a lithe Eastern Dragon and a Hydra, although its origins are the subject of debate. Some think an Eastern Dragon made its way over mountains and deserts to a Hydra’s lair near the Mediterranean Sea, while others posit that it’s more likely the seagoing Hydra swam to new lands and met the Eastern Dragon. In any case, the result is a lightning-fast dragon with two heads, both capable of independent thought and action. The wingless beast cannot breathe fire, yet its fearsome visage has always kept dragon hunters and scientists at bay.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 11.5 L x 9.5 W x 12 H
- Size in inches: 4.53 L x 3.74 W x 4.72 H
- UPC: 609366000756
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh