Safari Ltd Alien Dragon
The Alien Dragon is an oddity even among dragons. Its strange, wingless body and uniquely shaped legs make many believe it comes from somewhere beyond this earth!
- Scientific Name: Draco xenorthoptera
- Characteristics: The Alien Dragon is rearing up, flaring its mandibles and showing its sharp teeth. Its front legs are ready to strike, while its rear legs are poised to leap at a moment’s notice. This hand-painted figure is covered with tons of extra-terrestrial details, from its bulging eyes to its segmented tail.
- Size and Color: The Alien Dragon figure measures 4 ¾ inches tall and 6 ½ inches long, about as big as a slice of bread. Its main coloration is light blue above that fades to dark blue below, with dark blue webbing between its back spines and blue accents on its legs. Its eyes are grey, with black oblong pupils surrounded by an eerie orange red.
- The Alien Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Alien Dragon’s origins remain a mystery, though many believe it originally came from the stars, emerging from a smoking crater after crashing down to our planet from high above. It seems to have more in common with insects than with most dragons, with its segmented exoskeleton, six legs, and pincer-like mandibles. It lacks wings, so it instead uses its rear legs to jump over huge distances to get where it needs to go.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 15.62 L x 8.76 W x 11.94 H
- Size in inches: 6.15 L x 3.45 W x 4.7 H
- UPC: 609366001319
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh