Safari Ltd Alligator
The alligator is made up of two living species, the American alligator and the Chinese alligator. The history of the alligator dates back a long time. Its relatives first arose in the late Cretaceous period, which is known as the golden era of the dinosaur!
- Scientific Name: Genus Alligator
- Characteristics: As interesting as alligators are, it’s best you keep your distance – alligators can bite with a force of over 2000 pounds per square inch! Examine all the unique characteristics of this impressive creature from the safety of your living room with our professionally hand-painted wildlife figurines!
- Size and Color: All alligators and crocodiles are predominantly dark green and brown, this model included, because it allows them to camouflage amidst the murky waters which they inhabit. 10.5 inches long and 4.25 inches wide, both dimensions of this model are about an inch larger than soda can on its side.
- This Alligator is part of the Wildlife Wonders™ collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Alligators actually have a prominent economical role for humans. Besides being raised commercially for their meat and skin, they provide a large benefit for the ecotourism industry. Tourists can take swamp tours, also known as swamp safaris, of which the main feature is alligators. In America, they’re also used to control the population of small pests, including muskrats. Despite its large size and strong bite, we promise that this gator isn’t the least bit cranky!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 26.5 L x 10.75 W x H
- Size in inches: 10.43 L x 4.23 W x 0.0 H
- UPC: 095866001605
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh