Safari Ltd Andalusian Stallion
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: This horse figure captures all the best-known features of the famous Andalusian stallion, including the flowing mane and tail, the pure white coloration, and the flashy action.
- Size and Color: At 4 ½ inches long, this Andalusian stallion is about the size of a CD case. With its creamy white hide and flaxen mane and tail, it’s an ideal representation of the breed.
- The Andalusian Stallion is part of the Winner's Circle collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Spanish horses were prized as far back as Roman times. When the Moors invaded the Iberian Peninsula, they brought the equally highly regarded Barb breed, which was then bred with native Spanish animals. The result was what is now called the pure Spanish horse: the Andalusian. Due to its size, color, endurance, and beauty, it became a favorite both among nobility and cavalry officers, but the breed nearly disappeared from Spain following a disease outbreak and the Napoleonic wars. In 1832, only one small herd remained, but from this herd, the breed was rebirthed and has spread worldwide, remaining popular for many of the same reasons it was prized by nobility throughout the middle ages.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 13.7 L x 3.4 W x 11 H
- Size in inches: 5.39 L x 1.34 W x 4.33 H
- UPC: 095866150907
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh