Safari Ltd Appaloosa Mare
Appaloosa refers to a spotted coat pattern, while Quarter Horses are a breed raised for speed in the quarter mile. A mare is an adult female horse. Put them all together and you have speedy female horse with a spotted coat.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: Featuring the distinctive spotted Appaloosa coat and the strong, lithe body of a Quarter Horse, this gentle mare is ready to show or run.
- Size and Color: A chocolate-brown coat is splashed with white, giving this Appaloosa its most easily recognized characteristic. Darker accents compete the tail and mane of this 5 ¼ inch long horse figure.
- The Appaloosa Mare is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
The Quarter Horse breed comes from a horse known as Steel Dust, a nearly legendary animal known for speed and strength. Their name is a clue to their breeding, as Quarter Horses have been selected and bred for speed in quarter-mile sprints. Although the breed was named and officially registered in 1940, its history extends at least back to the Revolutionary War, when horses of this body shape were being bred and trained for speed over short distances.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 14 L x 3.2 W x 8 H
- Size in inches: 5.51 L x 1.26 W x 3.15 H
- UPC: 095866154301
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK