Safari Ltd Arabian Foal
Historically, Arabian Foals were the result of intense, selective breeding by their Bedouin masters, who were quite particular about which horses should be allowed to breed and carry on the line. Their distinctive shape is evident even in newborns.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: Foals always look gangly because their long legs appear to support undersized bodies, but this feature allows the young to walk and run from birth. This well-muscled Arabian Foal is ready for action.
- Size and Color: A sleek black coat contrasts with a splash of white between the Arabian’s eyes and down its muzzle. The Foal figure is 3 ½ inches long and 3 inches tall, about the size of a softball.
- The Arabian Foal is part of the Winner's Circle collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Arabian Horses were bred and raised by the Bedouins of Arabia originally, and their harsh climate led to a strong horse with several unique characteristics. First, because the desert nights were often so cold, horses would sleep in tents with their owners, leading to a gentler, milder breed. Also, because the nomads so desired a horse that could travel great distances, Arabians were bred for long-distance endurance. Today, thousands of years after they were domesticated, Arabians are still known as gentle horses perfect for distance riding. In fact, the American Endurance Ride Conference has estimated that nearly 90% of its members ride Arabian or part-Arabian horses, a testament to the breed’s enduring abilities.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 9 L x 2.2 W x 8 H
- Size in inches: 3.54 L x 0.87 W x 3.15 H
- UPC: 095866153700
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK