Safari Ltd Arctic Toob
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- Pack your warmest clothes, because you’re going on an adventure to observe some of the Arctic’s most unique animals! This Toob includes a harp seal, husky, caribou, Arctic rabbit, killer whale, walrus, Arctic fox, beluga whale, polar bear, and an igloo for you to stay in.
- Characteristics: Although it may not seem so at a glance due to how barren it is, the Arctic is actually a well populated ecosystem. This Toob will help you learn about all the amazing adaptions these species have developed, like the Arctic fox’s keenly honed hearing that allows it to hear prey moving under the snow, in order to live in such a harsh, unforgiving environment.
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 10 figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Like almost all Arctic animals, creatures like the polar bear, Arctic rabbit, and Arctic fox have snowy white pelts that allow them to evade detection from prey and predators alike.
- The Arctic TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Arctic is best characterized by cold winters and cool summers, and most of the precipitation comes in the form of snow. While the region is cold enough by itself, it’s also incredibly windy with wind chills of up to -90 degrees Fahrenheit (-68 Celsius). Because of this and the relative lack of fauna in non-tundra regions, many are surprised to learn that the Arctic actually supports a large number of species. The next best thing to travelling there yourself, our Toob introduces you to some of the most iconic and commonly spotted denizens of the northernmost polar region.
- Safari Ltd Model 681604
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 4 x 4 x 33 cm
- Size in inches: 1.57 x 1.57 x 12.99 inches
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK