Safari Ltd Beaver
Believe it or not, the beaver is actually a rodent! Made up of two different species, the North American beaver and the Eurasian beaver, this buck toothed mammal can be found throughout Canada and the continental United States, as well as some parts of Europe and Asia.
- Scientific Name:Genus Castor
- Characteristics: With a mouth full of twigs and branches, this beaver is carrying wood back to build up its dam! Expertly crafted and painted by hand, our beaver figurine features life-like scientific detail, and is wonderful as a toy, as a tool in a classroom for educational purposes, as a gift, as an addition to a collection or diorama, and even as a cute piece of décor.
- Size and Color: 4 inches long and 1.35 inches tall, both dimensions of this model are about an inch smaller than a soda can resting on its side. Similar to nearly all beavers, this figurine has a light brown and tan coat with a dark black tail.
- The Beaver is part of the Wild Safari® North American Wildlife collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Famous for cutting down large trees and using the wood to build both dams and their homes, beavers are a species of mammal that can be found near river ecosystems. In the areas they’re endemic to, beavers are a keystone species because the wetlands they create are vital to the survival of many different types species. In fact, many researchers believe that no other animal singlehandedly shapes the surrounding landscape as much as beavers. Be careful that you don’t let this wood-munching mammal near your furniture when you take it home!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 10.19 L x 3.8 W x 3.5 H
- Size in inches: 4.01 L x 1.5 W x 1.38 H
- UPC: 095866283605
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh