Safari Ltd Berkshire Pig
Most commonly found in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia, Berkshire pigs are one of the rarest domesticated pig breeds on the planet. Despite their rarity, Berkshire pigs have an excellent and friendly temperament that lends itself well to agricultural work.
- Scientific Name: Sus scrofa domesticus
- Characteristics: You may not be able to tell from this figurine, but Berkshire pigs can grow to be over 600 pounds! Crafted by experts and hand-painted for true-to-life detail, Safari wildlife figurines are exceptional resources for educational scenarios, as décor or additions to a project or diorama, or just as toys for educational play.
- Size and Color: Berkshire pigs are easily identifiable by their almost entirely brown body and whitish-pink face and feet. Standing 4.25 inches long and 2 inches tall, this figurine is roughly the size of a credit card stood upright.
- The Berkshire Pig is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
One of the most intelligent pig breeds, Berkshire pigs can learn tricks, commands, and many other things. Because of their clever nature, pleasant disposition, and general hardiness, Berkshire pigs are a commonly desired breed by farmers, despite their rarity, when compared to other species. Now is your chance to be the lucky owner of one of the rarest – and coolest – types of pig on the planet!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 11 L x 5 H
- Size in inches: 4.33 L x 1.97 H
- UPC: 095866000806
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK