Safari Ltd Bigfoot
The mysterious, ape-like creature known as Bigfoot (or Sasquatch) is believed to walk the forests of the Pacific Northwest, leaving behind nothing but the large footprints that the creature is named for. Is Bigfoot a relic from humanity’s past? Or something more supernatural? So far, no one knows for sure.
- Scientific Name:Unkown
- Characteristics:This Bigfoot figure accurately represents the legendary monster’s large feet, and is covered head to toe in coarse sculpted fur. He is posed in mid-walk, turning to his right to look behind him. This iconic pose of the creature is based on a still frame from the infamous “Patterson Film”, one of the most well-known supposed recordings of Bigfoot.
- Size and Color:Bigfoot measures 5 ¼ inches tall and about 3 ¼ inches wide, a little bigger than a standard coffee mug. His hair is dark brown, with dark gray areas of exposed skin on his face and hands.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
The legend of Bigfoot has persisted in North America, specifically in the northwestern regions of Washington and British Colombia, Canada, for hundreds of years. People of the First Nation tribes in the area described giant man-like creatures living in the nearby mountains, and the alternate name for the creature - Sasquatch – is derived from the first nation word sásq'ets.
Bigfoot is believed to be a myth by many scientists, though sightings continue to occur. Explanations for what people could be seeing range from some type of bear (perhaps with a disease such as mange) to a type of ape or human ancestor long thought to be extinct.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 8 L x 6 W x 14.3 H
- Size in inches: 3.15 L x 2.36 W x 5.63 H
- UPC: 095866003548
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh