Safari Ltd Black Bull
Along with the well-known Angus, there are six other breeds of cattle that display black coloration, including Charolais and Maine Anjou. This bull is not an Angus Bull because it lacks the exaggerated shoulder hump that makes the males so recognizable.
- Scientific Name: Bos taurus
- Characteristics: Head lowered, this Black Bull means business. The swishing tail and intense facial expression add to the realism.
- Size and Color: Not charcoal black, but a lighter black with tinges of dark brown, this bull represents some of the non-Angus black breeds. At 6 inches long, it’s about the size of a water bottle.
- The Black Bull is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Because of the popularity and quality of Black Angus beef, as well as its profitability, farmers of other breeds have infused Angus genetics to create more black bulls. The result may lead to confusion for casual observers, but different breeds of cattle can be distinguished by their musculature, size, growth rates, and other characteristics.
- Recommended Age: 3
- Size in cm: 15.25 L x
- Size in inches: 6.0 L x
- UPC: 095866161606
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|