Safari Ltd Black Labrador
Active, friendly, and highly trainable, phenomenal with children and other pets; what’s not to like about the Labrador retriever? Nothing, apparently, for the breed has been the most popular, according to the American Kennel Club, for an astounding 25 consecutive years!
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus familiaris
- Characteristics: Complete with its toy, this playful black Labrador is ready for fun. However, the breed is just as comfortable on a hunting trip, as a companion animal, or working with a search-and-rescue squad.
- Size and Color: Labrador retrievers come in three colors: black, chocolate, and yellow. This realistic black lab is 3 ¾ inches long and stands 3 inches tall, a little larger than an index card.
- The Black Labrador is part of the Best in Show collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
All Labrador Retrievers, black, chocolate, and yellow, come not from Labrador in the far east of Canada, but from Newfoundland, an island to the south of Labrador. On the islands, small water dogs were bred with medium sized Newfoundlands, leading to the Labrador breed so beloved today. Many were imported to England for use as gun dogs, a job many black labs still perform today. The breed was acknowledged by the American Kennel Club in 1917, just before the end of World War One.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 9.80 L x 3.6 W x 7.8 H
- Size in inches: 3.86 L x 1.42 W x 3.07 H
- UPC: 095866253400
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh