Safari Ltd Boston Terrier
Originally bred for hunting down rodents and other pests, Boston Terriers enjoy a very pleasant and outing going temperament, making them great dogs for first-time pet parents. Don’t worry about shedding, either – Boston Terriers require almost no grooming!
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus familiaris
- Characteristics: This spunky little pooch is ready to play! Hand painted and designed with true-to-life detail, this figurine is for more than just dog lovers – it’s great as a cute piece of décor, as a tool for learning or creative play, or even as a gift for someone who already has their own beloved Boston Terrier!
- Size and Color:2.5 inches long and 1.75 inches tall, the dimensions of this figurine are roughly the size of the length of a stick of lip balm. This Boston Terrier has the breed’s signature white fur with black accents, although the accenting color can also be brindle or seal.
- The Boston Terrier is part of the Best in Show Dogs collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
A cross between the English Bulldog and the now extinct English White Terrier, Boston Terriers were originally bred in the 19th century in the United States and were used to chase rodents out of homes, factories, and other establishments. However, people soon noted their beautiful coat and gentle demeanor, both of which earned them the nickname “America’s Gentlemen.” From there, the Boston Terrier quickly transitioned into a show dog as well as a wonderful family friend. Take home this cute little canine today!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 5.25 L x
- Size in inches: 2.07 L x
- UPC: 095866001131
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh