Safari Ltd Boxer
Known for their square-shaped heads and their playful, energetic temperaments, Boxers are a popular working dog breed. Developed in Germany, the Boxer is a cross between two now extinct breeds: the Old English Bulldog and the Bullensbeisser, a type of Mastiff.
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus familiaris
- Characteristics: This Boxer is standing at attention in the classic Boxer pose, with its ears alert and its rear legs extended backward. It features the deep chest and strong neck associated with the breed.
- Size and Color: Boxers come in many color variations, but ours features a pattern of brown fur with a white chest, belly, front legs and back feet. In typical Boxer fashion it has black around the eyes, nose and jowls. Our Boxer measures 4 inches in length and is 3 ¼ inches tall, which makes it just a little smaller than a standard index card.
- The Boxer is part of the Best in Show collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Originating in Germany, Boxers are prized for their strong neck and powerful jaws. The first officially recognized Boxer was “Flocky”, who was entered into and subsequently won a dog show in 1896. There is some confusion over where the name “Boxer” comes from. A popular theory holds that it refers to the breed’s tendency to “box” with its front paws when fighting, but this is not actually something the dog frequently does. They are known to “box” with their heads occasionally, using the muzzle as a kind of club.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 9.7 L x 3 W x 8 H
- Size in inches: 3.82 L x 1.18 W x 3.15 H
- UPC: 095866001902
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh