Safari Ltd Cape Buffalo
Also known as the African buffalo, the cape buffalo is one of the largest bovines found on the African continent. Because of their size and strength, the cape buffalo has very few predators aside from lions, and can ferociously defend itself when provoked.
- Scientific Name: Syncerus Caffer
- Characteristics: With a mouth full of greens, this brawny bovine is certainly enjoying itself! Like all Safari products, this figurine is hand painted with exceptional detail and has been professionally sculpted to assure its use as an educational tool, toy for play, piece of décor, and much more!
- Size and Color: Like most cape buffalos, this model has an ashy gray and black coat with similarly colored horns. 5 inches long and 3.5 inches tall, this buffalo is about the same length and a bit taller than a soda can resting on its side.
- The Cape Buffalo is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Contrary to popular belief, cape buffalos are among the most dangerous animals on the African continent. Like hippopotamuses, they’re extremely territorial and protective of their young, and in some years have been recorded attacking and killing over 200 people. Despite being the focus of many big-game hunters, the cape buffalo is classified as an animal of least concern with a global population of close to a million individuals. Despite the danger they normally pose, we promise you don’t have to be cautious around this cape buffalo!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 13 L x 5 W x 9 H
- Size in inches: 5.12 L x 1.97 W x 3.54 H
- UPC: 095866222703
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh