Safari Ltd Clydesdale Foal
Clydesdale Foals are born with legs nearly 90 percent as long as their parents, allowing these powerful horses to quickly learn to walk. Even at birth, the foals can weigh 150 pounds and stand 9 hands tall.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: Already demonstrating the active gait that helps distinguish the breed, this Clydesdale Foal looks great next to the Stallion and Mare.
- Size and Color: A dark bay color most associated with Clydesdales, this Foal also has the dark legs giving way to white feathering about the hooves. It stands 3 ¼ inches tall and 3 ½ inches long, a little larger than a playing card.
- The Clydesdale Foal is part of the Winner's Circle collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Clydesdales are more than just show horses or pullers of wagons; they are powerful draft horses with a proud history that led from farms in Scotland to their iconic status today. In Lanarkshire, Scotland, where the River Clyde flows, these horses were developed for heavy pulling jobs. Scottish farmers would hire their stallions, allowing others to perpetuate the breed and ensuring that the breed became standardized. The breed association was formed in 1877, and the horse today is one of the more popular in Scotland, New Zeeland, Australia, Canada, and the United States.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 8.5 L x 2 W x 8 H
- Size in inches: 3.35 L x 0.79 W x 3.15 H
- UPC: 095866151409
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh