Safari Ltd Collie Puppy
Collies are known as proud, graceful, and devoted dogs, and although they’re not as popular as they were when the world’s most famous Collie, Lassie, graced television screens, they still remain the 37th most popular dog breed according to the American Kennel Club.
- Scientific Name: Canis familiaris
- Characteristics: This playful young Collie looks ready to leap into its companion’s arms. Collies are very energetic dogs, as this figure captures.
- Size and Color: Featuring the classic white fur framing the face and a light brown coat, this Collie puppy is amazingly realistic and detailed. At 3 ¼ inches long, it’s about the length of a salt shaker.
- The Collie Puppy is part of the Best in Show collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Several famous dog breeds have their origins in Scotland, and the Collie is one of these. They were bred as herding dogs to help farmers corral sheep and other livestock, and thanks to their speed, intelligence, and devotion, they were great at the job. Illustrations of Collies were found in English woodcuttings dating to 1800, so it’s likely the breed extends to an even earlier time. In any case, Collies were officially recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1885.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 7.5 L x 2.5 W x 4.5 H
- Size in inches: 2.95 L x 0.98 W x 1.77 H
- UPC: 095866239428
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh