Safari Ltd Coyote Pup
Smaller but strikingly similar to their close relative the gray wolf, coyotes are a canine that densely inhabit North and Central America. Coyotes communicate with one another through howls, and this little pup is most likely calling for its mother with an itty-bitty bellow!
- Scientific Name: Canis latrans
- Characteristics: Masterfully hand painted to ensure immaculate and true-to-life realism, all Safari wildlife figurines can serve many purposes, including educational, play, décor, and more. We know you want to cuddle with this cute coyote, but be careful – adult coyotes will defend their pups ferociously!
- Size and Color: Detailed to match the most common fur coloration of coyotes, this figurine features a white belly, orange and black pelt, and bushy black-tipped tail. 2.5 inches long and 2.2 inches tall, both dimensions of this model are about the same size as the length of a ball point pen cap.
- The Coyote Pup is part of the Wild Safari® North American Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
A prominent figure in American and Native American folklore, coyotes are often depicted as clever tricksters in the same vein as foxes, despite the many differences between the two. However, current attitudes towards the coyote have become more negative as they've begun to densely inhabit and dwell in urban and suburban areas in search of food. In need of a mother and father, make sure you grab this pup’s parents if you decide to take it home!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 6.5 L x 2.5 W x 5.7 H
- Size in inches: 2.56 L x 0.98 W x 2.24 H
- UPC: 095866227104
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh