Safari Ltd Crystal Cavern Dragon
The Crystal Cavern dragon may predate almost all other dragon species, for it hails from a cavernous geode deep in the earth that was formed during the stormy volcanic period early in the planet’s history. Its name comes from the large, shiny crystals of its home.
- Scientific Name: Draco crystallo
- Characteristics: Light shimmery colors belie the power and strength of the mighty Crystal Cavern Dragon. Spending much of its life near the Earth’s core, it is impervious to heat and pressure.
- Size and Color: An ethereal blend of light blue and green tinges a bright crystal white, giving this 5-inch-long and 4 ½ inch tall figure a shimmering look.
- The Crystal Cavern Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
It’s possible that the Crystal Cavern Dragon was one of Earth’s very first dragon species. Crystal Cavern Dragons are born in massive geodes deep under the planet’s crust, in places where magma flows and the heat and pressure are unimaginable. Yet inside these geodes are riches untold, massive crystals formed from cooling materials dating back billions of years. As Earth’s crust shifts and shakes, features under the surface are moved and crushed. It’s thought that this pressure could break open a geode, freeing the Crystal Cavern Dragon inside to make its way to the surface through a volcano or another fissure.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 13 L x 5.75 W x 11.5 H
- Size in inches: 5.12 L x 2.26 W x 4.53 H
- UPC: 609366000770
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh