Safari Ltd Deep Sea Creatures Toob
- 7 pieces per TOOB. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- Deep down in the cold, barely explored waters of our oceans lives some really wild creatures! Including a hatchet fish, angler fish, viper fish, glass squid, giant isopod, gulper eel, and a black dragonfish, this Toob takes you far below the ocean's sunny surface.
- Characteristics: A great introduction to some of the lesser known marine creatures, the professionally crafted and hand painted figurines in this Toob are not only educational and scientifically accurate, but they inspire imaginative fun too! Swim down and investigate the giant isopod and the glass squid, but be warned: stay away from any floating lights!
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 7 different deep sea figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. From general enthusiasts to marine biologists, the models this Toob contains, like the shadowy black dragonfish and the ethereal silver viper fish, are sure to please everyone.
- The Deep Sea Creatures TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Evolved to live in a region of harsh conditions with no light, almost all deep sea animals have special to survive. Some species, like the hatchet fish, have extremely large retinas to increase their visual sensitivity, while the angler fish actually produces light to lure its prey in. Although it's very difficult for humans to explore such deep waters, we've brought some of the most unique deep sea species right to you for fun and intriguing observation!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 4 L x 4 W x 33 H
- Size in inches: 1.57 L x 1.57 W x 12.99 H
- UPC: 095866688103
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh