Safari Ltd Desert Toob
- 11 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- Although many deserts are scorching hot and lack rainfall, these forms of wildlife manage to live there. This Toob contains a horned lizard, budding saguaro cactus, road runner, scorpion, rattlesnake, coyote, big horn ram, bobcat, armadillo, mountain lion and prairie dog.
- Characteristics: Individually hand painted and professionally sculpted for true to life accuracy, these figurines are excellent for imaginative play, educational purposes, or as additions to a diorama or collection. Best of all, with our Toob you don’t have to endure the desert’s intense heat to observe and interact with its incredible wildlife!
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 11 figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Each model is painted with scientific accuracy in mind, such as the horned lizard’s sand colored scales that allow it to blend in to the environment and avoid detection, and are excellent for play, education, or as a gift for a nature enthusiast.
- TheDesert TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Because deserts are so challenging to live in for both animals and plant life, species that live in the desert need special adaptations to survive. Plants, like the cactus found in this Toob, are often very tough with little to no leaves and have deep root systems. On the other hand, most animals are nocturnal, and come out at night when the temperature drops. While it may not be their native habitat, we’re sure the animals in this Toob would welcome a stay at your house, out of the heat and with plenty of water to drink!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 4 L x 4 W x 33 H
- Size in inches: 1.57 L x 1.57 W x 12.99 H
- UPC: 095866682507
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh