Safari Ltd Dolphins Toob
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- Dolphins are small to medium sized cetaceans related to whales and porpoises. Dolphins are intelligent, playful animals, and you can bring home a set of detailed miniatures to play with in this TOOB®! This set features 10 highly detailed dolphin figures including a bottlenose dolphin, striped dolphin, Atlantic spotted dolphin, long-beaked dolphin, Irrawaddy dolphin, Atlantic white-sided dolphin, southern right whale dolphin, hourglass dolphin, Indo-Pacific humpbacked dolphin, and white-beaked dolphin.
- Characteristics: These figures are professionally hand-painted and full of scientifically accurate detail to help children learn while having fun! Each dolphin toy includes distinctive features unique to its species including body shape and color pattern. While many dolphins share a similar overall body type, there are exceptions including the Irrawaddy dolphin, which lacks the long beak typically found on dolphins, and the southern right whale dolphin, which has no dorsal fin on its back.
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 13 inches tall, this TOOB® is a little larger than the size of a standard American ruler and features 10 dolphin figures that range from 2.5 to 4 inches long. While many of the dolphins in this set are some combination of black, white or gray, they’re anything but boring! Most feature striking, true-to-life patterns including spots, streaks, stripes and splotches of various colors and tones. The long-beaked and Atlantic white-sided dolphins include hints of yellow in their patterning, and the Indo-Pacific hump-backed dolphin is a pale rosy pink.
- The Dolphins TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Dolphins, like whales, are cetaceans – mammals that evolved and adapted to a full aquatic lifestyle. Their closest land-based relative is the hippopotamus. There are 40 species of dolphin spread throughout the oceans, and even freshwater rivers in some cases. While many dolphins prefer a warmer climate, some (like the southern right whale dolphin) inhabit colder waters.
Dolphins are known for their intelligence, their playful nature, and their wide range of vocalizations which includes a variety of clicks, whistles and other noises. Many species of dolphin are currently endangered, and all face threats from climate change and pollution. Dolphins can also become tangled in nets meant to catch fish.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 5.59 L x 5.59 W x 33.15 H
- Size in inches: 2.2 L x 2.2 W x 13.05 H
- UPC: 095866004927
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items. *Excluding pre-sale items
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh