Safari Ltd Eastern Chipmunk - extra large
The amazingly detailed Incredible Creatures® collection features scaled model figures of reptiles, fish, invertebrates, mammals and more. With these larger-scaled animal figures, you can get up close and personal with lifelike detail that’s perfect for play.
Found in the eastern United States, the eastern chipmunk is the only living member of the Tamias genus. It can commonly be found in wooded and urban areas throughout its endemic range, specifically in areas with brush, shrubs, or rocky outcrops.
- Scientific Name: Tamias striatus
- Characteristics: As cute as they look, chipmunks do not make good pets and are prone to biting as a defense mechanism. Observe and snuggle up to our adorable hand painted and life-like figurine instead!
- Size and Color: Standing 3.5 inches tall and 7 inches long, this model is as tall as a deck of cards and a bit longer than a dollar bill. Chipmunks can easily be identified by their small size, as well as their reddish-brown fur, white bellies, and black and white stripes along their backs and eyes.
- The Eastern Chipmunk is part of the Incredible Creatures® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Classified as an animal of least concern by the International Union for Conservation of Nature, chipmunks are widely distributed throughout their range. Although there is only one species of eastern chipmunk, the species itself is made up of eleven different subspecies. Similar to other rodents, chipmunks forage throughout the day and then transport any food they’ve found back to their burrows in unique cheek pouches.
- Recommended Age: 18 months and up
- Size in cm: 18 L x 7.5 W x 9 H
- Size in inches: 7.09 L x 2.95 W x 3.54 H
- UPC: 095866263003
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh