Safari Ltd Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake
A type of pit viper found in the southeastern United States, the eastern diamondback rattlesnake is the heaviest rattlesnake species worldwide. Not only is the eastern diamondback venomous, but it is believed to be the most venomous snake found in the United States.
- Scientific Name: Crotalus adamanteus
- Characteristics: Given the potency of the eastern diamondback’s venom, it’s best you handle this model instead of the real thing! Life-like and scientifically accurate, this figurine will please even the pickiest biologist!
- Size and Color:Measuring 40 inches long and 1 inch tall, this model is a bit longer than a yard stick and about as tall as a quarter stood upright.
- As its name implies, the eastern diamondback can be identified by the diamond pattern on its back as well as its brown, white, and tan color.
The eastern diamondback rattlesnake is listed as a species of least concern by the IUCN. They are believed to be sufficiently dispersed and highly populated amongst their endemic range. However, in 2007 their overall numbers began declining, and researchers believe they may soon be approaching vulnerable status. Their state by state population is also more volatile, and they are considered endangered in North Carolina and Louisiana.
- Recommended Age: 18 months and up
- Size in cm: 101.5 L x
- Size in inches: 39.96 L x
- UPC: 095866269302
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK