Safari Ltd Fennec Fox
The smallest species of the family Canidae, the fennec fox is a nocturnal fox endemic to North Africa. Their most notable feature is their enormous ears, which are so sensitive that they allow the fennec fox to hear prey moving around underground.
- Scientific Name: Vulpes zerda
- Characteristics: Although there is a lack of knowledge about their behavior in the wild, captive fennec foxes are incredibly social with one another, and will even sleep in groups. Snuggle up to your own fennec fox with this life-like figurine!
- Size and Color: Fennec foxes have mostly beige-colored fur that helps them blend in with their Saharan surroundings, although the tip of their tails is sometimes black. 2.5 inches long and 2.5 inches tall, both dimensions of this figurine are roughly the same as the length of a credit card.
- The Fennec Fox is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
While the global population of the fennec fox is unknown, it is assumed that their numbers are in a good place based on how commonly they’re observed in the wild. As such, they’re currently classified as a species of least concern on the conservation status spectrum. With the proper registration, fennec foxes can be owned as pets. However, it’s probably best you introduce yourself to this beautiful animal with our figurine first!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 6 L x 1 W x 6 H
- Size in inches: 2.36 L x 0.39 W x 2.36 H
- UPC: 095866228101
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh