Safari Ltd Fjord
Both a work and riding horse, the Fjord is a small but stout breed that originated in Norway. Despite its stocky and muscular build, the Fjord horse has a very calm and gentle disposition, making it a great horse for first-time riders looking to learn and train.
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus caballus
- Characteristics: Although they’re small in stature, Fjords have a huge personality! Painted by hand and crafted with life-like realism and accuracy, this figurine is great as a toy or teaching aid, as a piece of décor for around the house, or as a gift for an aspiring rider.
- Size and Color: 5.5 inches long and 3.75 inches tall, this model is a bit bigger than a soda can laid on its side. All Fjord horses, our figurine included, are dun in color and have thick manes and tails. Their manes are sometimes cut in a crescent shape to emphasize their sturdy necks.
- The Fjord is part of the Safari Farm Winner's Circle Horses collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Fjord is a favorite breed of riders and workers, since it’s strong enough for heavy agricultural work, but also light and agile enough for riding. They’re incredibly sure-footed in hilly and mountainous terrain, a product of the Nordic regions where they originated. Because of their smaller size and pleasant personalities, the Fjord is often used at riding and therapeutic schools to accommodate untrained and disabled riders. One could argue that they’re the perfect horse!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 14 L x 9.5 H
- Size in inches: 5.51 L x 3.74 H
- UPC: 609366000893
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Please check your Flybuys number againOK