Safari Ltd French Bulldog
French Bulldogs or “Frenchies” are fun-loving, affectionate dogs that crave human attention. They are similar to English Bulldogs, but are smaller and have larger, more erect and “bat-like” ears.
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus familiaris
- Characteristics: These dogs have large, square heads, thick necks, deep chests, large ears and short legs. The skin is loose and wrinkled, especially on the head. This Frenchie is standing with its ears perked up, happy to see you!
- Size and Color: Our Frenchie measures 3 inches long and 2 inches tall, a little smaller than a credit card. This hand-painted French Bulldog figure features a brindle color pattern, with dark brown fur and darker irregular stripes, and a brushing of lighter brown to bring out details. The bulldog’s pink tongue is visible just poking out of its mouth, and then insides of its ears feature a subtle pink shading.
- The French Bulldog is part of the Best in Show collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Bulldog originated in England, and as they became popular companion dogs they were often mixed with other breeds including Pugs and Terriers to make them smaller. As people from England traveled and moved to France, they often brought their smaller Bulldogs with them. Soon the dogs became very popular in France, and England began sending Bulldogs to France with traits that were undesirable in the breed. Ironically, these traits would become breed standard in the French Bulldog, like their large, erect ears.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 6.5 L x 3.5 W x 4.5 H
- Size in inches: 2.56 L x 1.38 W x 1.77 H
- UPC: 095866003531
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh