Safari Ltd Golden Retriever Puppy
The intelligent, friendly, and devoted Golden Retriever gets its start as a playful puppy, and even the puppies show an amazing aptitude toward training and companionship. Golden Retrievers are the third-most popular breed in the United States.
- Scientific Name: Canis familiaris
- Characteristics: This playful-looking Golden Retriever puppy looks like it’s trotting to its owner or chasing a ball. Both are possible with this amicable, popular breed.
- Size and Color: With a slightly lighter golden color than the adult, this Golden Retriever Puppy still shines, and its realistic facial features and fur texture add to the lifelikeness. It’s 2 ¾ inches long, about the same as a computer mouse.
- The Golden Retriever Puppy is part of the Best in Show collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Did you know all domesticated dogs have the same scientific name: Canis familiarias. That’s because each one isn’t a separate species, but rather a different breed. All dogs were domesticated from wolves, but beyond that certainty, the facts remain shrouded in mystery. Wolves once roamed the entire world, so it’s quite possible that they were domesticated in separate instances in various parts of the world. Early remains of dogs date to 14,000 years ago in Europe, 12,000 years ago in west Asia, and 8,000 years ago in east Asia, but this predates extensive contact between those ancient societies. DNA studies continue to shed light on dog origins, but for now, we know for sure that what was once the enemy of ancient man because his best friend.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 7.1 L x 2.1 W x 5.5 H
- Size in inches: 2.8 L x 0.83 W x 2.17 H
- UPC: 095866253202
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh