Safari Ltd Great Lakes Toob
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- This TOOB features highly detailed and accurate minifigures representing the diverse fauna of the Great Lakes region. Includes 10 figures: Common Mudpuppy, Dragonfly, Lake Erie Water Snake, Little Brown Bat, Canada Goose, Herring Gull, Great Blue Heron, Canada Lynx, Lake Sturgeon, and Yellow Perch.
- Characteristics: This set features a sample of the diverse range of wildlife native to the Great Lakes, including two fish, an amphibian, a reptile, three birds, two mammals, and one insect. These miniature figures are scientifically accurate and highly detailed despite their small size.
- Size and Color: About the size of a standard American ruler, this Toob is 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall and contains figurines of 10 animals of the Great Lakes region that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. This set features a broad variety of colors, from the browns of the Little Brown Bat, Canada Geese, Water Snake and Mudpuppy to the greens and oranges of the Yellow Perch. The Lynx, Herring Gull and Great Blue Heron feature grays and whites, as well as yellow for the birds’ beaks. The Lake Sturgeon is a silvery gray and the Dragonfly is black with brownish wings, a copper face, and bulbous green eyes.
- The Great Lakes TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The five Great Lakes – Lake Superior, Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, Lake Huron, and Lake Michigan – are some of the most well-known bodies of water in North America. The lakes are the largest group of freshwater lakes by area, and the second largest by volume. Over 20% of the world’s surface fresh water can be found in the Great Lakes.
The Great Lakes are home to 3,500 species of plants and animals, including mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, insects and more. Included among these species are the Lake Sturgeon, a large fish that can grow over 7 feet long, and the much smaller Yellow Perch, a popular sport fish. Flying creatures include birds such as Canada Geese, Herring Gulls and Great Blue Herons, as well as insects like the Dragonfly and mammals like the Little Brown Bat. Reptiles and amphibians include snakes such as the Lake Erie Water Snake, a subspecies of the Northern Water Snake, and the Common Mudpuppy, a species of salamander with gills that help it breathe underwater.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 5.59 L x 5.59 W x 33.15 H
- Size in inches: 2.2 L x 2.2 W x 13.05 H
- UPC: 095866003104
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh