Safari Ltd Haflinger Mare
A smallish, chestnut-colored horse originating in Europe, the Haflinger is known as hardworking and beautiful. Features of the breed include an elegant overall appearance, a noble head, and a well-muscled back and hindquarters.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: This gorgeous Haflinger Mare displays the sleek musculature and thick mane for which the breed is known. It appears ready to receive a pat on the nose.
- Size and Color: This golden Haflinger with a cream-colored mane is 4 ½ inches long and 3 ¼ inches tall, making it the size of a Smartphone with legs.
- The Haflinger Mare is part of the Winner's Circle collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
In the old empire of Austria-Hungary, the village of Hafling was nestled in the Etschlander Mountains. Here, the Haflinger breed got its official start, although its unofficial history extends into an undocumented past, with multiple stories of its origin. Whatever the case, the Haflinger certainly emerged from a mountainous environment, making it a strong, sturdy, smaller horse capable of surviving harsh climates and working hard. These qualities remain in the breed today. The breed has very specific standards for its bloodline, with purebreds only possible if lineage can be traced to one of seven original stallions. Because of the unique environment in which the horse developed and the limited bloodline, the breed has maintained its unique shape and look through the centuries.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 11.3 L x 4 W x 7.7 H
- Size in inches: 4.45 L x 1.57 W x 3.03 H
- UPC: 095866159405
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh