Safari Ltd Hampshire Pig
Although they were originally bred and transported from the United Kingdom, Hampshire pigs are best known today as the oldest and most prevalent American breed. Like most pig species, they are very intelligent and can be trained at levels similar to a canine.
- Scientific Name: Sus scrofa domesticus
- Characteristics: Did you know that pigs roll around in the mud to stay cool on hot days? On the lookout for a mud pit of its own, this Hampshire pig model is professionally hand-painted and sculpted with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Size and Color:Hampshire pigs are easily recognizable by their dark black bodies offset by a creamy white band around the middle that covers their front legs. Standing 4.25 inches long and 2 inches tall, this figurine is about the size of a credit card stood upright.
- The Hampshire Pig is part of the Safari Farm collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Celebrated by farmers for their even temperament, hardiness, and fast growth, Hampshire pigs’ popularity is reflected by their worldwide population of over 2 billion! If you’re willing to endure its rather large size (and appetite!), this pudgy pig will be a friend of yours for years to come – just make sure you clean off all the mud before you let it back into your home!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 11 L x 5 H
- Size in inches: 4.33 L x 1.97 H
- UPC: 095866000783
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh