Safari Ltd Hanoverian Stallion
Hanoverians were originally bred in Germany as carriage and military horses, so they needed to be strong animals with superior rideability. They also had to be unflappable in the face of danger. The result today is a sturdy, beautiful breed prized by riders.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: The beautiful Hanoverian Stallion shows off the elegant and rhythmic gait that makes it so popular and successful in dressage events.
- Size and Color: This lively dark brown Hanoverian Stallion features a black mane and tail and black legs above stocking height. It measures 6 ¾ inches long, about the same as a water bottle.
- The Hanoverian Stallion is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The kingdom of Hannover was nestled in modern-day northwest Germany, in the modern state of Lower Saxony. Although Hanover is just a city today, it was once an independent kingdom, and in that kingdom, a thriving horse breeding industry produced such magnificent animals as the Hanoverian. The horse was bred to be a carriage and military horse at a time when the needs of both were changing. Rather than a stocky, heavy warhorse, the Hanoverian was bred to be a sturdy, easy-riding, graceful mount. The breeders’ work paid off, as the Hanoverian became known worldwide for its rideability, eventually winning Olympic gold in dressage and jumping.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 17.25 L x 10.25 H
- Size in inches: 6.79 L x 4.04 H
- UPC: 609366000237
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh