Safari Ltd Haze Dragon
The Haze Dragon is a large Wyvern, a wilder relation of the Thunder Dragon. Whereas its relatives prefer to fly high, the Haze Dragon would rather hug the ground, where its unique coloration gives it the element of surprise.
- Scientific Name: Draco vapos
- Characteristics: This figure prefers misty marshes and sea-sprayed coasts. Because it’s a species of Wyvern, it has grasping claws on its wings instead of front legs.
- Size and Color: The Haze Dragon has some of the most perfectly adapted coloration in the entire genus of dragons. Viewed from above, it appears white and yellow, while blues and greens command the view from below. It’s 8 inches long and 6 ¼ inches from wingtip to wingtip, the size of a tablet.
- The Haze Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Wyverns are an early offshoot of dragon species that have adapted to their many environments. Their exact origin is not known, and it’s thought that there remains a missing link between Wyverns and more typical dragon species. The Haze Dragon, with its hooked beak, clawed wings, and pair of strong legs, is a perfect symbol of the species. It’s a low-flying dragon, but by choice rather than necessity. Because of their wild, unpredictable nature and low numbers, Haze Dragons and other Wyverns have not been studied in great depth.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 19.25 L x 15 W x 9 H
- Size in inches: 7.58 L x 5.91 W x 3.54 H
- UPC: 609366000732
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh