Safari Ltd Howler Monkey
Consisting of 15 currently recognized species, the howler monkey is famous for its incredibly loud howl which can be heard from miles away. Native to the South and Central American forests, the howler monkey is one of the largest of the New World monkeys.
- Scientific Name: Genus Alouatta
- Characteristics: Leaning forward, this howler monkey is letting out quite the booming bellow! Hand-painted and sculpted by our experts, all Safari wildlife figurines are crafted with accurate and life-like realism and would please even the pickiest nature enthusiast or collector.
- Size and Color: Clad in jet black hair, this figurine is sporting one of the most common colorations of the howler monkey. 4.25 inches long and 2.25 inches tall, our howler monkey model is about an inch longer than a deck of cards on its side.
- This Howler Monkey is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Like many New World monkeys, howler monkeys have long prehensile tails that allow them to swing and grasp onto tree limbs. Since howler monkeys rarely travel to the forest’s floor, their tails are important for staying aloft while they search for food. If you decide to take this loud and boisterous primate home, make sure you have plenty of greens for it to eat as well as lots of surfaces for it to hang from!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 11 L x 6 H
- Size in inches: 4.33 L x 2.36 H
- UPC: 095866001575
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh