Safari Ltd James on Dancing Bells
The gorgeous Holsteiner Dancing Bells is ridden by the equally elegant rider James in a dressage event. Holsteiners are an ancient breed of horse, with a bloodline that goes back over 700 years. They are popular in competitive dressage, considered a world-class sport horse.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: James, the rider, sits tall in the saddle on Dancing Bells at a competitive dressage event. With its arched neck and strong back, the horse epitomizes the famous Holsteiner breed from Germany.
- Size and Color: Horse and rider nearly blend together with contrasting black and white. Dancing Bells is 4 ¾ inches long and 3 ¾ inches tall, while James, which can be removed from the horse, is 3 inches tall.
- The James on Dancing Bells Set is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Dressage is French for training and refers to a long history of military training that horses have been involved in. Their use in conflict extends throughout written history, although the ancient Greeks first wrote about extensive training for military use. Dressage focused mostly on military purposes as it became a staple Olympic event at the beginning of the twentieth century, but as militaries disbanded their cavalry units after World War II due to mechanization, the desire for well-trained horses lived on. In 1973, the United States Dressage Federation was formed, and intensely competitive events are still popular today.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 13.5 L x 4.5 W x 12 H
- Size in inches: 5.31 L x 1.77 W x 4.72 H
- UPC: 095866151102
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh