Safari Ltd Juvenile Dragon
All dragons hatch from eggs and are small at birth, generally about the size of a cat. As juveniles, they begin to take on the distinct characteristics of their parents, although usually with lighter colors. This young dragon is beginning to develop wings and horns.
- Characteristics: With a curved tail, folded wings, and perhaps even a smile, this Juvenile Dragon looks downright friendly. It hasn’t grown its teeth yet, so feel free to pet its nose or rub its chin.
- Size and Color: Juvenile Dragons have slightly lighter colors than their parents, as this light green figure with yellow accents attests. It’s 4 ¼ inches long and 2 ¾ inches tall, about the size of a potato.
- The Juvenile Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Dragons are slow to develop, sometimes taking centuries just to hatch from their eggs. As babies, they resemble their parents, but with muted features and colors. They quickly grow to juveniles, however, and the stage can last years in some species. While baby dragons almost never leave their nest or lair, juveniles are more interested in the outside world. Their adult features and colors are beginning to become more pronounced, and they desire to test themselves in the wider world. Adults are still very protective of juveniles, though, because it takes such a long time for a new generation to be born and raised.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 11 L x 11.5 W x 7 H
- Size in inches: 4.33 L x 4.53 W x 2.76 H
- UPC: 609366000817
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh