Safari Ltd Knabstrupper
Much like its American cousin, the Appaloosa, the European Knabstrupper has inherited genes from prehistoric ponies that give it a distinct, spotted coat. Because of its quick wit and tall, long-limbed body, the Knabstrupper is commonly bred for equestrian sports, including dressage and driving.
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus caballus
- Characteristics: Knabstruppers are regarded as kind and gentle, but also incredibly intelligent, inquisitive, and even a bit nosey. This horse is sprinting over to meet you, and would make a great gift as a piece of décor for a horse lover, as a toy, or even as a topper for a cake congratulating someone for graduating rider’s school!
- Size and Color: Standing 7 inches long and 3.75 inches tall, this figurine is a bit shorter but taller than a 16 oz. water bottle on its side. The Knabstrupper has a truly distinctive coat when it comes to horses, and is almost always bright white with black, bay, or chestnut spots, although the amount of spots can vary widely.
- The Knabstrupper is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Originating from the spotted horses of Spain, the Knabstrupper is one of the oldest breeds in Europe. Over the past two centuries, three different types of Knabstruppers have developed: the sport horse type, the baroque type, and the pony type. The sport horse has been bred to excel in dressage, competitions, and shows, while the baroque type is shorter and broader, reminiscent of a carriage horse. The pony type is the smallest and a favorite of children all over Europe. Rest assured that when you take this Knabstrupper home, it will be able to do just about anything!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 18 L x
- Size in inches: 7.09 L x
- UPC: 609366000916
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh