Safari Ltd Lemon Shark
Lemon sharks inhabit shallow coastal waters of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, and get their name from the yellowish coloration that helps them blend in with their sandy habitat.
- Scientific Name: Negaprion brevirostris
- Characteristics: The lemon shark has many unique characteristics that separate it from other “requiem sharks” of the family Carcharhinidae, including a blunt snout, stocky body and two dorsal fins that are nearly the same size. This hand-painted figure accurately reflects the distinctive features of the lemon shark including its namesake coloration.
- Size and Color: Our lemon shark figure is 5 ¾ inches long and 1 ½ inches tall, or about the length of a standard pen or marker. The figure features a sandy yellow coloration above fading to a white underside, with darker tips on its fins.
- The Lemon Shark is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Though lemon sharks can grow quite large (up to 11 feet long), they are not particularly dangerous to humans unless provoked. Lemon sharks are social creatures who gather in loose groupings, especially in their youth when they congregate in shallow “nursery areas” where they live for several years as they grow to adulthood.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 14.3 L x 7 W x 3.8 H
- Size in inches: 5.63 L x 2.76 W x 1.5 H
- UPC: 095866002183
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh