Safari Ltd Llama
The llama is a domesticated member of the Camelidae family that can be found in Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Ecuador, as well as in Europe, Australia and North America. However, their natural habitat is the Andean highlands.
- Scientific Name: Lama glama
- Characteristics: Although llamas do not have humps, they share the same long neck and round muzzle characteristic of camels. Learn more awesome facts about llamas with our true-to-life and scientifically accurate figurine!
- Size and Color: Llamas have shaggy coats that can be a multitude of colors, including white, black, brown, bronze, reddish-brown, and gray. Standing 4 inches tall and 4.25 inches long, both dimensions of this figurine are an inch shorter than the height of a soda can.
- The Llama is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The term llama is used to colloquially refer to four different, similar species, including the llama, vicuna, guanaco, and alpaca. Llamas were domesticated many centuries ago, and have been used and bred as pack animals. However, they’re also an excellent source of fiber for clothing, and can even be used as guard animals for farms and livestock!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 10.4 L x 3.5 W x 10.19 H
- Size in inches: 4.09 L x 1.38 W x 4.01 H
- UPC: 095866227401
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh