Safari Ltd Medusa
Once beautiful, the hideous and powerful Medusa turns onlookers to stone with her gaze. At the center of the great stories of Perseus and Pegasus is the twisted, tragic figure of Medusa, one of the three Gorgons, and the only mortal.
- Scientific Name: Medusa
- Characteristics: Medusa is sculpted in the classic style, with a scaly, snakelike body transitioning into a woman, complete with snakes for hair. In her active pose, she could be preparing to turn an unsuspecting victim to stone, or she could be facing the hero Perseus.
- Size and Color: Copper, bronze, and silver are the dominant colors of the 4 ¼ inch tall Medusa figure. At that height, she’s just a little shorter than a soda can.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Once beloved of the goddess Athena, the Gorgon Medusa failed to keep her vows and faced a terrible punishment. The beautiful daughter of Titans was turned into a hideous creature with a scaly snake-like body. Even her gorgeous locks of hair became poisonous vipers. All who looked on her afterward were turned to stone, whether by magic or fear it is not known. Countless heroes attempted to end the threat, but Perseus succeeded where all else failed.
The sound of hissing never quite left her. Medusa opened her eyes, gathered her long snake tail under her, and raised her head. The snakes in her hair snapped and struck at each other. Rising to her full height, she slithered out of her lair, seeking the clanging noise that had awoken her. Her movements made scraping noises across the stone, but she feared no enemy. All who gazed on her face would be turned to stone immediately. It seemed almost unfair. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement in the ruins nearby. A man, clad in armor. A shield, so bright she could see her own face…
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 5.09 L x 9.5 W x 11 H
- Size in inches: 2.0 L x 3.74 W x 4.33 H
- UPC: 095866801908
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh