Safari Ltd Morgan Stallion
The Morgan is one of the oldest horse breeds originating in the United States, and went on to influence many later American breeds. Morgans are powerful, muscular horses with compact forms, strong legs and large eyes. They are well-known for their gentle demeanor and trainability.
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus caballus
- Characteristics: This Morgan Stallion figure is standing proudly and exemplifying the compact, muscled form the breed is known for. This hand-painted figure is packed with details from its strong flanks to its flowing, elegant tail.
- Size and Color: This Morgan Stallion figure is 4 ¾ inches long and 4 ¼ inches tall to the top of its ears. It’s about the size of a standard 11 ounce ceramic mug. This horse features a chestnut brown coat with a black nose, mane and tail. He’s got two black socks and two white socks, and his hooves are black with silver shoes.
- The Morgan Stallion is part of the Winner's Circle collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
All Morgan horses today can trace their lineage back to a single stallion born in 1789 named Justin Morgan, after his owner. Justin Morgan was very strong for his size, a trait that would become valued in the breed that would be named for him.
Morgans have many uses, including racing, general riding, and even as cavalry horses during the Civil War, used by both the Northern and Southern armies.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 11.94 L x 3.05 W x 10.54 H
- Size in inches: 4.7 L x 1.2 W x 4.15 H
- UPC: 609366000923
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh