Safari Ltd Nanny Goat
A nanny goat is an adult female goat, a backyard and farmyard favorite that supplies milk, meat, and companionship. There are over one hundred goat breeds, all adapted to various conditions and bred for particular qualities.
- Scientific Name: Capra hircus
- Characteristics: This horned nanny goat is ready to join the farm. It’s a sturdy figure with realistic texture that stands easily.
- Size and Color: Bright white wool sets this nanny goat figure apart. Measuring 3 ¼ inches long and 2 ½ inches tall, it’s about the size of a computer mouse.
- The Nanny Goat is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
More people worldwide drink goat milk than cow milk, with more than 80% of the world’s goats living in Asia or Africa. Goats have long been raised for milk and meat. However, unlike cows or chickens, goats are more likely to be raised by families to provide sustenance rather than as a cash commodity. For example, one popular milking goat produces about 3 quarts of milk per day, with 5% butterfat. In comparison, a Holstein cow might produce 8 gallons of 4% fat milk each day.
- Recommended Age: 3
- Size in cm: 8.25 L x 6.25 H
- Size in inches: 3.25 L x 2.46 H
- UPC: 095866161101
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh